Donate Here!

My DFMC Fundraising Website!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

This Is It.

I am having a hard time figuring out what I want to say in this blog, considering my thoughts are all over the place. 

In less than 12 hours I will be off and running in my first marathon, EVER.  I have heard from many veteran runners that they constantly find themselves jealous of first time marathoners when they get to the starting line. Only once in your lifetime can you say that you are running your first marathon, and I am overcome with emotion when thinking about this.

I will have to blog before I leave at 5:30 AM, since I am simply unable to write much right now.  I am inspired, motivated, and determined to finish the Boston Marathon tomorrow.  This is the most incredible feeling.....

No comments:

Post a Comment