Donate Here!

My DFMC Fundraising Website!

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Shoutout From My Cousin Eric.

Our amazing cousin Eric gave me and my sister a great shout out here!  

This summer, Eric will be riding in the Pan-Mass Challenge.  The PMC raises money for life-saving cancer research and treatment at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute through an annual bike-a-thon that crosses the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The PMC mission is to provide Dana-Farber's doctors and researchers the necessary resources to discover cures for all cancers.  If you want another good reason to support Dana-Farber research, Eric gives you a good one here.

I will have the support of my cousins Eric & Liz, and their incredible kids Cole and Tess at the 10k mark in Natick.

This time next week, I will be celebrating with my DFMC teammates our amazing accomplishment of completing the Boston Marathon.  I realize I should not jinx myself by talking about finishing when I have not even crossed the starting line, but with the amount of inspiration and motivation I have, 26.2 miles will be a cake walk next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment